If you are unable to save KineMaster projects as videos, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure you are using the latest version of KineMaster from the Google Play Store.
2. Make sure that your device's internal storage has enough free space.
3. Reset KineMaster. (You will not lose your KineMaster projects when doing this.)
- Open KineMaster >> Settings >> Reset
4. Reboot your device.
5. After rebooting, open KineMaster first and run Device Capability Analysis by tapping Settings >> Device Capability Information >> More (⋮) >> Run Analysis Now.
Once complete, try saving your project as a video again.
6. If KineMaster still doesn't save your project as a video, try saving it at lower resolutions and/or lower bitrates.
If the issue persists, please contact us using Email Support below and attach a screenshot of your Device Capability Information screen and your Save as Video and Share screen.