If you encounter a problem exporting a particular project, please make sure that:
- You do not lock your phone during the export process.
- You've checked that you have enough space on your device's internal storage.
- There're no missing files in the timeline.
You can also:
1. Reboot your device, run KineMaster, and try exporting the project again.
2. Quit all open apps and run KineMaster >> Settings >> Device Capability Information >> Tap More(⋮) >> Run Analysis Now.
Once complete, try exporting the project again.
3. Try exporting the project in a lower resolution and/or at a lower bitrate.
4. If the project includes screen recording videos, or videos recorded on other devices, refer to How to Re-encode.
If the issue persists, please contact us using Email Support below and include the following:
- Describe the problem in detail. Let us know if an error message appears, or if the exporting stops in the middle and never proceeds, and approximately what is the percentage of exporting progress occurs before the export stops.
- Attach screenshots showing error messages, if any.
- Attach a screenshot of your Device Capability Information screen.