If you encounter a problem saving a particular project as a video, please make sure that:
- You do not lock your phone during the saving process.
- You have checked that you have enough space on your device's internal storage.
- There are no missing files in the timeline.
You can also:
1. Reboot your device, run KineMaster, and try saving the project as a video again.
2. Quit all open apps and run KineMaster >> Settings >> Device Capability Information >> More (⋮) >> Run Analysis Now.
Once complete, try saving the project as a video again.
3. Try saving the project as a video at a lower resolution and/or at a lower bitrate.
4. If the project includes screen recording videos, or videos recorded on other devices, refer to How to Re-encode.
If the issue persists, please contact us using Email Support below and include the following:
- Describe the problem in detail. Let us know if an error message appears, or if the saving stops in the middle and does not proceed, and the approximate percentage of the saving progress bar that completes before stopping.
- Attach screenshots showing error messages, if possible.
- Attach a screenshot of your Device Capability Information screen.