If you are unable to export KineMaster projects, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure you are using the latest version of KineMaster from Google Play Store.
2. Make sure that your device's internal storage has enough free space.
3. Reset KineMaster. (you will not lose your KineMaster projects when doing this)
- Open KineMaster >> Settings >> Reset
4. Reboot your device.
5. After rebooting, open KineMaster first and run Device Capability Analysis by tapping the Settings button >> Device Capability Information >> Tap More(⋮) >> Run Analysis Now
Once complete, try exporting again.
6. If KineMaster still doesn't export your project, try exporting at lower resolutions and/or lower bitrates.
If the issue persists, please contact us using Email Support below and attach a screenshot of your Device Capability Information screen and your export screen.