Music available to download from the KineMaster Asset Store is owned or licensed for distribution by KineMaster. You are free to use music you download from the KineMaster Asset Store in any of your videos, without worrying about copyright issues.
However, from time to time videos with KineMaster music get copyright-claimed on social media sites. The fastest and most effective way to dismiss a copyright claim on KineMaster music is to dispute it. To dispute a copyright claim made on a video that uses KineMaster music, you will need the following information:
- The title of the KineMaster music used in your video and its source (ex: "Love My Way Inst." downloaded from KineMaster Asset Store)
- A link (URL) to a music site (KineMaster music is available on Amazon Music, Spotify, Google Play Music, and Apple Music) to show the music being sold (ex: https://music.amazon.com/albums/B0856RHS2J)
If you require help disputing a copyright claim, please feel free to contact us using Email Support below. Please include the following information:
- The title of the KineMaster music used in your video
- The link (URL) to your video on YouTube or Instagram
- A screenshot showing the message you received regarding the copyright claim, containing the content claimed and its supposed copyright owner