All the music provided through KineMaster Asset Store never violates copyrights. For some of the assets, KineMaster owns all the rights including copyright and for the others, KineMaster is licensed to allow KineMaster users to use them without any concern about copyright infringement.
However, your video may be copyright-claimed on social media, for the following two reasons:
1) YouTube's or Instagram's system may mistake a KineMaster music for a copy of other's music.
2) Someone pirates a KineMaster music asset to sell it as their own music.
The fastest and most effective way to dismiss the wrong copyright claims is to 'Dispute' on the social media platform.
When you 'Dispute' against the wrong claims, you have to state the following two facts clearly:
- The title of the KineMaster music used for your video, and its source (ex: "Love My Way Inst." downloaded from KineMaster Asset Store)
- A URL(link) to a music site(Amazon Music, Spotify, Google Play Music, or Apple Music) to show the music being sold. (ex: https://music.amazon.com/albums/B0856RHS2J)
If you need any help with your 'Dispute', please feel free to contact us, through "KineMaster >> Help & Support >> Email Support". Our reply could be processed quickly if your email includes the following information:
- The title of the KineMaster music used for the video warned by YouTube or Instagram.
- The link(URL) to your video on YouTube or Instagram.
- A screenshot showing the detail of the copyright claim, containing the content claimed and its copyright owner.