KineMaster supports the following file formats:
Video File Formats for Import
- MP4 / MOV / 3GP containing H.264(AVC) or H.265(HEVC) video codecs and AAC or PCM audio codecs
* Not all file formats may be supported on your device. This also depends on the media support of the device itself.
* Not all H.264 or H.265 videos may be supported on a device, because some videos, especially videos created from external devices such as DSLRs, drones, or other mobile devices may use profiles and levels beyond your device's capability.
* Some devices support H.264 only, while others support both H.264 and H.265.
Audio-Only file formats for Import
- MP3 containing MPEG Audio Layer 3 audio codec
- AAC / M4A containing AAC audio codec
- WAV containing PCM
* Audio files protected by DRM will not be able to be used in KineMaster projects due to copyright protections.
Image File Formats for Import
- JPEG / PNG / WebP / BMP / GIF
Video File Format for Export
- MP4 containing H.264 video codec and AAC audio codec