To restore your subscription on your Android device, please follow the steps below:
1. Run KineMaster >> Settings >> My Information, and check if you're logged into your KineMaster Account.
If so, please sign out.
2. Make sure that only the Google account with your subscription is signed in. Remove all other Google accounts from your accounts list.
You can remove Google accounts using either of the two apps below:
* the Settings app >> Accounts
* the Play Store app >> your profile picture or initial at the top right >> the Down arrow >> Manage accounts on this device
Note: Once your KineMaster subscription is recognized, you can add additional Google accounts back onto your device.
3. Quit KineMaster. (You can also reboot your device.)
4. Start KineMaster >> Settings >> My Information, and check to see if your Subscription Status correctly shows your subscription.
If the issue persists after following the steps above, email us through Email Support below. Please provide the Google account used for the subscription and a screenshot of the My Information screen in KineMaster.