To restore your subscription on your Android device, please follow the steps below:
1. Run KineMaster >> Create >> tap the Crown icon on the upper left of the screen and check if you can see your subscription details, if not, please go to step 2.
2. Make sure that only the Google account with your subscription is signed in to Google Play Store and remove all other Google accounts from your accounts' list (if any).
You can remove Google accounts using either of the two apps below:
* the Settings app >> Accounts
* the Play Store app >> your profile picture or initial at the top right >> the Down arrow >> Manage accounts on this device
Note: Once your KineMaster subscription is recognized, you can add additional Google accounts back onto your device.
3. Quit KineMaster. (You can also reboot your device.)
4. Start KineMaster >> Create >> tap the Crown icon on the upper left of the screen, and check to see if your subscription is shown correclty.
If the issue persists after following the steps above, email us through Email Support below. Please provide the Google account list from your Google Play Store and a screenshot of where the watermark appears.