Starting with an Empty Project gives you full control over your video right from the start.
- Tap New Project to create a project.
- Tap Empty Project.
- Tap Media. You can select video, images, or backgrounds for your project.
- Tap Record to record directly from your device for use in your project.
- Tap Audio. You can choose from recordings or music from your device or you can access the Asset Store to find music or sound effects.
- Tap Voice to record a voice-over for your video.
- Tap Layer to add a variety of items to your project. See The Secondary Timeline for more information.
- Tap Asset Store to access the KineMaster Asset Store, where you can download a variety of additional items to enhance your project, such as royalty-free music, fonts, overlays, sound effects, animations, and more.
- Refer to Basic Project Editing to learn more about editing your project.
- When finished, tap Share to export your finished video and save it to the Camera Roll or Gallery, or to share it via, YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox, or other services.
Android - Shared videos can be found in the device’s export folder (usually KineMaster/Export/)
iPhone and iPad - Unless Camera Roll is specified upon sharing, shared videos are held within KineMaster itself.