KineMaster can help you to get from raw video clips to a polished publishable video in just a few taps! The Project Assistant can guide you through making wonderful themed videos quickly and easily. Note that even with the Project Assistant, you still have full control over your projects.
- Tap New Project from the main menu to create a project.
- Tap Project Assistant.
- Enter a name for your project and tap OK.
- Tap on videos and images in the media browser to add them to your project. Tap Next.
- Tap on a theme to choose it. Tap Next.
- Enter the Opening, Middle and Ending text titles to appear in the project. Tap Next.
- Tap a category on the left to choose music. The Music Assets and SFX Assets options allow you to use stock music provided by KineMaster; if you have not downloaded any stock music, these will prompt you to visit the Asset Store.
- Tap Play to preview music before selecting it for your project. Tap Add to select the music you want. Tap Next.
- At this point you may edit your video as normal. Refer to Basic Project Editing for more information on editing your project.
- When finished, tap Share to export your finished video to your gallery, YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox, or other services.
Android - Shared videos can be found in the device’s export folder (usually KineMaster/Export/)
iPhone and iPad - Unless Camera Roll is specified upon sharing, shared videos are held within KineMaster itself.